Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Homosexuality and the Church
- Why We Fight! Happy Memorial Day!
- God Made a Response to Bad Things Happening
- Do We Have a Means to Start Over?
- Answering the Need of Truly Asking the Question
- Do We Know What It Says?
- How Seriously Do We Take It?
- Will You Explore the Truth of the Empty Tomb or Spread the Lie?
- What He Did After His Triumphant Entrance
- Evaluating Our Priorities
- Finding Peace in a World of Fear
- Where are we now, and what are we going to do about it?
- What Unconditional Love Is and Isn’t
- The Struggle of Evolution vs Christianity
- My New Book-The Tournament’s Price
- Keep Keeping On
- Weary and Scattered?
- Why is God’s Discipline So Hard to Figure Out?
- What Does It Mean to Shepherd the Flock?
- What If as a Christian We’re Not Always Called to be Nice?
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I am told, they change each time you pull up the page. So, exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, I would ask you, before your child gets on, to be my eyes and open and check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: Faith Alive
Last week we talked about everyone’s need to be freed from sin, and this week we’re going to look at the reality of this freedom from sin. This subject has proven confusing to many people because there are sets of … Continue reading
When we think of love, we don’t always think about what motivates love. In fact most of the time our assumption about love is that it is the motivator, but this is not always true. Love can be motivated by … Continue reading
What if, in our longing and searching for big victories, we are actually failing to see all the victories right in front of us? I have been struggling with the concept of victory in Christ for a while because I … Continue reading
Disclaimer: I am about to make a sweeping generalization about churches and would like to, before I do, acknowledge that not all churches fall into this generalization nor do all Christians. That being said… When someone says, “Christianity is a … Continue reading