Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Don’t Just Read It. Consider Its Content
- Are We Giving the Best of Ourselves to God?
- Failing at Taming the Tongue?
- Being Part of Community
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: Who do you serve?
Have you every noticed how lots of people call themselves Christians (Christ-Followers), and yet looking at their lives, it’s very hard to see anything or any part of themselves that they’ve actually giving to God? For some people being a … Continue reading
Why is being faithful in the little things so important? We encounter this Biblical concept a lot of places in Scripture, but two stories that stand out in their exhortation about our faithfulness to small things come from stories Jesus … Continue reading
Recently, I have found myself contemplating freewill more and more. Being given a choice and not being forced to comply to someone else’s wishes is a reality that has always mattered deeply to me. I have always been a “why?” … Continue reading
So, as some of you may have noticed and others of you probably didn’t notice, I had no new post last week. I went on vacation without my computer, and though I had every intention of writing and scheduling a … Continue reading
Jesus’s existence is not often debated. The fact that He was crucified by the Romans is also not usually a topic of debate. What is commonly debated though is whether or not Jesus was/is the Son of God and if … Continue reading