Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Homosexuality and the Church
- Why We Fight! Happy Memorial Day!
- God Made a Response to Bad Things Happening
- Do We Have a Means to Start Over?
- Answering the Need of Truly Asking the Question
- Do We Know What It Says?
- How Seriously Do We Take It?
- Will You Explore the Truth of the Empty Tomb or Spread the Lie?
- What He Did After His Triumphant Entrance
- Evaluating Our Priorities
- Finding Peace in a World of Fear
- Where are we now, and what are we going to do about it?
- What Unconditional Love Is and Isn’t
- The Struggle of Evolution vs Christianity
- My New Book-The Tournament’s Price
- Keep Keeping On
- Weary and Scattered?
- Why is God’s Discipline So Hard to Figure Out?
- What Does It Mean to Shepherd the Flock?
- What If as a Christian We’re Not Always Called to be Nice?
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I am told, they change each time you pull up the page. So, exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, I would ask you, before your child gets on, to be my eyes and open and check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: What kind of love should we have?
“By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up … Continue reading
Have you ever been helping someone and really wished you could make them make the right decisions? Helping people is a messy business, because unlike working with items or technology, where you can count on them staying in place or … Continue reading
This is a post from several year ago that bears repeating, particularly in light of last weeks post. Why do we care? Its a simple question, and yet nothing about caring is simple. We care for reasons we cannot even … Continue reading