Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
My New YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
- The Joy of a Multi-Denominational Church Experience
- A Good Reason to Leave a Church
- Focus This Year on God and His Gifts
- Two Responses to Immanuel
- Enter His Rest this Christmas Season
- The Scandal of Christmas
- The Power of Praising God
- Live Out Freedom from Sin
- The Reality of Freedom from Sin
- We All Need to be Freed from the Bondage of Sin
- Can We Ride the Fence?
- What I Do When I’m Not Blogging
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 5)
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 4)
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 3)
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 2)
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 1)
- Helping God’s Way
- For the Love of God, Respond.
- When the Church Thinks They’re All That
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I am told, they change each time you pull up the page. So, exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, I would ask you, before your child gets on, to be my eyes and open and check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: A free Gift
Past relationships, particularly abusive relationships, can have a way of still impacting us. Our previous bondage to sin can be the same way. It’s hard for us to remember what it now means for us to continually reckon sin dead … Continue reading
Last week we talked about everyone’s need to be freed from sin, and this week we’re going to look at the reality of this freedom from sin. This subject has proven confusing to many people because there are sets of … Continue reading
Have you ever been helping someone and really wished you could make them make the right decisions? Helping people is a messy business, because unlike working with items or technology, where you can count on them staying in place or … Continue reading
As a Christian do you love yourself? Why or why not? Maybe this feels like a strange question to ask yourself, but actually it’s an important question to ask. “Do I love myself?” Whether or not we are able to … Continue reading