Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Don’t Just Read It. Consider Its Content
- Are We Giving the Best of Ourselves to God?
- Failing at Taming the Tongue?
- Being Part of Community
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: The Freedom to Choose
Recently, I have found myself contemplating freewill more and more. Being given a choice and not being forced to comply to someone else’s wishes is a reality that has always mattered deeply to me. I have always been a “why?” … Continue reading
There are subjects in the Bible that we take very seriously, but then there are those that feel so pervasive we kind of just find ourselves giving up on taking them seriously. Perhaps we’re asking ourselves the questions: If it … Continue reading
Past relationships, particularly abusive relationships, can have a way of still impacting us. Our previous bondage to sin can be the same way. It’s hard for us to remember what it now means for us to continually reckon sin dead … Continue reading
Last week we talked about everyone’s need to be freed from sin, and this week we’re going to look at the reality of this freedom from sin. This subject has proven confusing to many people because there are sets of … Continue reading