Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Don’t Just Read It. Consider Its Content
- Are We Giving the Best of Ourselves to God?
- Failing at Taming the Tongue?
- Being Part of Community
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Category Archives: Worldview
I recently had a long conversation with a friend about honoring your parents, and it got me thinking about what this means. The command to honor your father and your mother is first given in Exodus and then repeated many … Continue reading
I know, this movie came out like 14 months ago, so why am I reviewing it now? Well, the answer is that lately I have been doing research on magic and how it is represented in stories. I know, big … Continue reading
Usually I’m one of those “No Christmas songs until AFTER Thanksgiving” kind of people. But this year, the first week of November finally rolled around, and I was like, “It is definitely not too early to play Christmas songs.” I … Continue reading
I keep encountering an argument made by Christians that perhaps the “day” in the Genesis Creation story is not actually a day, but rather possibly more than a day or that a day’s length was longer. First, before we get … Continue reading
It’s okay to take a day off from trying to be meaningful or productive and to instead just rest in the fact that God cares about our relationship with Him not our performance for Him. Challenge: Take a day off … Continue reading
So this last week, my newly published Young Adult Novel The Eighth Ransom was officially released. Which was really exciting, because I’ve been a writer for ten years and finally get to share with the world not just my non-fiction … Continue reading
Are we under siege as the church? No? Then why does it sound like we’re listening to propaganda? Seriously, why are we so focused in sermons and everywhere else on talking about how not Christ-like we are? A vast amount of … Continue reading