Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Homosexuality and the Church
- Why We Fight! Happy Memorial Day!
- God Made a Response to Bad Things Happening
- Do We Have a Means to Start Over?
- Answering the Need of Truly Asking the Question
- Do We Know What It Says?
- How Seriously Do We Take It?
- Will You Explore the Truth of the Empty Tomb or Spread the Lie?
- What He Did After His Triumphant Entrance
- Evaluating Our Priorities
- Finding Peace in a World of Fear
- Where are we now, and what are we going to do about it?
- What Unconditional Love Is and Isn’t
- The Struggle of Evolution vs Christianity
- My New Book-The Tournament’s Price
- Keep Keeping On
- Weary and Scattered?
- Why is God’s Discipline So Hard to Figure Out?
- What Does It Mean to Shepherd the Flock?
- What If as a Christian We’re Not Always Called to be Nice?
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I am told, they change each time you pull up the page. So, exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, I would ask you, before your child gets on, to be my eyes and open and check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Category Archives: Worldview
It’s okay to take a day off from trying to be meaningful or productive and to instead just rest in the fact that God cares about our relationship with Him not our performance for Him. Challenge: Take a day off … Continue reading
So this last week, my newly published Young Adult Novel The Eighth Ransom was officially released. Which was really exciting, because I’ve been a writer for ten years and finally get to share with the world not just my non-fiction … Continue reading
Are we under siege as the church? No? Then why does it sound like we’re listening to propaganda? Seriously, why are we so focused in sermons and everywhere else on talking about how not Christ-like we are? A vast amount of … Continue reading
In the Garden of Eden, God removes the tree of life after mankind eats from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. (Gen 3:22-23, Genesis 3:6) Why does God do this? God isn’t doing this to be mean, … Continue reading
We have seen 2017 shift into the past and now face 2018. To some this is a cause for uproarious celebration. To others this event brings somber reflection. Or perhaps to many it’s both. If we’re fortunate, we have learned … Continue reading
What if, that first Christmas, there had been no New Born King? What if there had been no promised Messiah? What if there had been no announcement to the shepherds of a Savior? What would happen to our living nativity? … Continue reading
Okay, so if prophecy means (prophetic speech, prophetic writing) and is something prophets prophesy (speak forth by divine inspirations, predict). Then why is it the first use of the word prophesy (Naba’) doesn’t show up until Numbers 11:14-25? I started … Continue reading