Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
- Christmas Song Psychology vs Christmas Carol Theology
- The Outcome and Revelation
- God’s Ways Are Not Our Ways
- A Promise and Presence that Remains
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Category Archives: Personal Evaluation
Why is being faithful in the little things so important? We encounter this Biblical concept a lot of places in Scripture, but two stories that stand out in their exhortation about our faithfulness to small things come from stories Jesus … Continue reading
For many of us life probably looks a lot like it did three weeks ago. For others of us maybe we started a new job, a new set of classes, or have launched into our new year’s resolutions. Whether there … Continue reading
As humans we don’t like feeling like our lives are out of our control. Because when we aren’t the ones making decisions for ourselves, then anything could happen. Or could it? We tend to have the mindset that if we … Continue reading
The world is in an uproar. People are angry about Covid, about quarantine, and about an abuse of power. Now, what these three realities all have in common is not the color of someone’s skin. It’s how we treat the … Continue reading
Failure is something we face continually, whether we recognize it or not. Sometimes it’s failure in our endeavors, job, or hobbies. Other times its failure in our relationships or our own standards. It can even be the failure on our … Continue reading
Are we reading the Bible for ourselves? Do we know what it says? Or do we just know what the pastors, teachers, and Bible study leaders tell us it says? Don’t get me wrong, these people can be a wonderful … Continue reading
There are subjects in the Bible that we take very seriously, but then there are those that feel so pervasive we kind of just find ourselves giving up on taking them seriously. Perhaps we’re asking ourselves the questions: If it … Continue reading
We don’t really want to be seen for who and what we really are, but unless we are seen we will never truly know love, acceptance, and hope. Mat 9:36 “But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with … Continue reading