Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
My New YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
- We All Need to be Freed from the Bondage of Sin
- Can We Ride the Fence?
- What I Do When I’m Not Blogging
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 5)
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 4)
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 3)
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 2)
- When Jesus Spoke of Baptism What Did He Mean? (Part 1)
- Helping God’s Way
- For the Love of God, Respond.
- When the Church Thinks They’re All That
- Take a Day Off
- Do We Want Justice?
- Why do we care about others?
- Take the Time to Ask
- Love Others Well
- Will You Stand Against Evil?
- Seclusion vs. Relationships
- Where Are You Found?
- The Ailing Church
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I am told, they change each time you pull up the page. So, exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, I would ask you, before your child gets on, to be my eyes and open and check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: Love others well
Have you ever been helping someone and really wished you could make them make the right decisions? Helping people is a messy business, because unlike working with items or technology, where you can count on them staying in place or … Continue reading
Have you ever sent someone an invitation, request, or question and gotten no response but instead simply been left hanging? In the age of easy social media, instant e-mail, and phone messaging, one might think responding would be more likely … Continue reading