Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Homosexuality and the Church
- Why We Fight! Happy Memorial Day!
- God Made a Response to Bad Things Happening
- Do We Have a Means to Start Over?
- Answering the Need of Truly Asking the Question
- Do We Know What It Says?
- How Seriously Do We Take It?
- Will You Explore the Truth of the Empty Tomb or Spread the Lie?
- What He Did After His Triumphant Entrance
- Evaluating Our Priorities
- Finding Peace in a World of Fear
- Where are we now, and what are we going to do about it?
- What Unconditional Love Is and Isn’t
- The Struggle of Evolution vs Christianity
- My New Book-The Tournament’s Price
- Keep Keeping On
- Weary and Scattered?
- Why is God’s Discipline So Hard to Figure Out?
- What Does It Mean to Shepherd the Flock?
- What If as a Christian We’re Not Always Called to be Nice?
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I am told, they change each time you pull up the page. So, exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, I would ask you, before your child gets on, to be my eyes and open and check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: His Blood Covers Sin
Last Sunday was Palm Sunday, a day we celebrate Jesus’s triumphant entrance into Jerusalem. A multitude is shouting His praises, and coats and branches are being laid down on the road for Him. It’s definitely a moment to be remembered, … Continue reading
Last week we talked about everyone’s need to be freed from sin, and this week we’re going to look at the reality of this freedom from sin. This subject has proven confusing to many people because there are sets of … Continue reading
Where does John the Baptist’s type of baptism come from? And why was Jesus baptized by John? If we go back to the Old Testament, we don’t see baptism exactly, but what we do see is a cleansing with water. … Continue reading
Its almost December and, since it’s after Thanksgiving, everything has already switched over to the anticipation of Christmas. As Christians we know what Christmas represents, but not everyone does. In the years and even days before Christ was born there … Continue reading
When it comes to the Christian side of the MeToo Movement, I have three things to say/ask: Why aren’t other sins in the Christian world also being gone after like this issue is being gone after? I’m serious, why aren’t … Continue reading
Jesus’s actions on earth were not the actions of resistance or weakness, but rather His actions were those of meekness (power under control). Jesus was born on the earth and willingly lived among us for roughly 30 years, at which … Continue reading
Last’s weeks concluding question was: If Jesus hadn’t lived a perfect life on earth, could He still have offered up Himself as our sacrifice? We can find the answer to this question in a number of verses, but we’re going … Continue reading