Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Don’t Just Read It. Consider Its Content
- Are We Giving the Best of Ourselves to God?
- Failing at Taming the Tongue?
- Being Part of Community
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Category Archives: Facts from the Bible
I did a Blue Letter Bible search of the word resurrection because I was interested to know where else it is used. What I found is that the word resurrection is used only in the New Testament. Did you know … Continue reading
Have you ever reached a time and place of something God has promised you and the outcome just didn’t look the way you thought it would? Jesus at Christmas is often called A Child of Promise, and the angel’s announced … Continue reading
I keep encountering an argument made by Christians that perhaps the “day” in the Genesis Creation story is not actually a day, but rather possibly more than a day or that a day’s length was longer. First, before we get … Continue reading
Last Sunday was Palm Sunday, a day we celebrate Jesus’s triumphant entrance into Jerusalem. A multitude is shouting His praises, and coats and branches are being laid down on the road for Him. It’s definitely a moment to be remembered, … Continue reading
In the last six months I’ve encountered a number of Christians struggling with the concept of Evolution. Is it real or not? How do we know that it didn’t play a part in Creation? The evolutionary arguments sound so convincing, … Continue reading
Money is one of my biggest struggles. Have you ever felt like quitting whatever it is God’s asking you to do because of finances? I’ve often been tempted to quit pursuing writing and instead find what I often classify as a … Continue reading
Isa 7:14 “Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.” Mat 1:23 “‘Immanuel,’ which is translated, ‘God with us.’” Many of us celebrate Christmas … Continue reading