Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
- Christmas Song Psychology vs Christmas Carol Theology
- The Outcome and Revelation
- God’s Ways Are Not Our Ways
- A Promise and Presence that Remains
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Category Archives: Two Types of Christians
As Christians when we interact with others are we being Jesus to them or are we being just a moment in Jesus’s life? Because in the same way we need to be careful to not use one verse in the … Continue reading
In the last six months I’ve encountered a number of Christians struggling with the concept of Evolution. Is it real or not? How do we know that it didn’t play a part in Creation? The evolutionary arguments sound so convincing, … Continue reading
When dealing with authority, which has veered from a justice course and no longer rightly serving the purpose for which its position of authority was established, I have observed there are three types of people and responses. The three types … Continue reading
I mentioned last week about how diverse we are as Christians. Some are called overseas, others to business, radio, construction, music, medical, etc. And in Christ, we all bring light, like a city on a hill. Sometimes there are even some … Continue reading
What do you do when you’re looking around and realize what Christmas should look like simply isn’t the reality for you? When all that holiday cheer seems to have skipped over you, how do you make it through the day? … Continue reading
In 2 Samuel 1:1-16 a man comes to David, who is still hiding from Saul, to tell him of the results of the battle between Israel and the Philistines. The man tells David that Saul and Jonathan are dead, but … Continue reading
Two mindsets: One mindset is focused on avoiding sin. Checklist people, if you will. The people who look at themselves and say “I have not done this, that, or the other thing this week.” The other mindset is focused on … Continue reading