Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Don’t Just Read It. Consider Its Content
- Are We Giving the Best of Ourselves to God?
- Failing at Taming the Tongue?
- Being Part of Community
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: Who is God?
I’ve often thought how interesting it is that God chose to send His Son as a baby and not just place Him on earth as an adult. Sending a child that will need to grow up seems like an inefficient … Continue reading
Recently, I have found myself contemplating freewill more and more. Being given a choice and not being forced to comply to someone else’s wishes is a reality that has always mattered deeply to me. I have always been a “why?” … Continue reading
Who is God? There are situations in life where we can find ourselves crying out against our God and asking why, if He is a justice God, has He not brought about justice? It’s good to pause and remember to … Continue reading
Our perspective of God should always be getting larger. Have you ever been talking with a friend and suddenly learned something new about them that shifted the way you perceived them? Like: Finding out a friend, who has always worn … Continue reading
We express God’s forgiveness and Salvation as a free gift offered to all, and yet there are these passages in the Bible that cause a lot of confusion on this subject. In Romans there is a passage talking about a … Continue reading
In Matthew, we read that Jesus began His ministry on earth preaching and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” Matthew 4:17 Now, the thing about this is, Jesus is preaching to Israel, and to a certain … Continue reading