Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
- Christmas Song Psychology vs Christmas Carol Theology
- The Outcome and Revelation
- God’s Ways Are Not Our Ways
- A Promise and Presence that Remains
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: An Exclusive Heaven
In the last six months I’ve encountered a number of Christians struggling with the concept of Evolution. Is it real or not? How do we know that it didn’t play a part in Creation? The evolutionary arguments sound so convincing, … Continue reading
It easy to get Biblical names confused. Here are two I’ve been confusing for years. The Ammonite and Amorite are actually two very different groups of people, yet they are situated fairly close to each other. So let’s look at … Continue reading