Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Don’t Just Read It. Consider Its Content
- Are We Giving the Best of Ourselves to God?
- Failing at Taming the Tongue?
- Being Part of Community
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: Sin has consequences
I did a Blue Letter Bible search of the word resurrection because I was interested to know where else it is used. What I found is that the word resurrection is used only in the New Testament. Did you know … Continue reading
As Christians when we interact with others are we being Jesus to them or are we being just a moment in Jesus’s life? Because in the same way we need to be careful to not use one verse in the … Continue reading
During this series, we’ve been looking at God’s parenting style and how seriously God takes parenting His children. He clearly defines for His children what is right and wrong and what He expects in this regard. He also lays out … Continue reading
Over the years I have observed many different people utilize very distinctive and diverse parenting styles. This got me thinking about the fact that God is also a parent and likely has His own parenting style. Once I started to … Continue reading
Have you ever heard people say somethings like, “I tried Christianity, and it didn’t work for me.” Or how about, “I asked God to change me, but He didn’t. So I guess either He isn’t real or He’s fine with … Continue reading
The world is in an uproar. People are angry about Covid, about quarantine, and about an abuse of power. Now, what these three realities all have in common is not the color of someone’s skin. It’s how we treat the … Continue reading
I have a friend from the LGBT community. She and I have been friends for twenty years, and though we disagree on so many things we have kept a strong friendship and taught each other many things. For instance she … Continue reading