Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Don’t Just Read It. Consider Its Content
- Are We Giving the Best of Ourselves to God?
- Failing at Taming the Tongue?
- Being Part of Community
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: Why is the wages of sin death?
I did a Blue Letter Bible search of the word resurrection because I was interested to know where else it is used. What I found is that the word resurrection is used only in the New Testament. Did you know … Continue reading
Over the years I have observed many different people utilize very distinctive and diverse parenting styles. This got me thinking about the fact that God is also a parent and likely has His own parenting style. Once I started to … Continue reading
I have a friend from the LGBT community. She and I have been friends for twenty years, and though we disagree on so many things we have kept a strong friendship and taught each other many things. For instance she … Continue reading
Are we reading the Bible for ourselves? Do we know what it says? Or do we just know what the pastors, teachers, and Bible study leaders tell us it says? Don’t get me wrong, these people can be a wonderful … Continue reading
There are subjects in the Bible that we take very seriously, but then there are those that feel so pervasive we kind of just find ourselves giving up on taking them seriously. Perhaps we’re asking ourselves the questions: If it … Continue reading
Last week we talked about how there is no neutral ground here on earth. Either we are darkness (sin and death) or we are of the light (God, His Righteousness, and life) What’s interesting about this is that this same … Continue reading
What if the baptisms we think of in the Bible as being of water actually are’t water baptisms? I know, it’s kind of a crazy thought, but bear with me. We have the Holy Spirit baptism of the disciples (Acts … Continue reading
Where does John the Baptist’s type of baptism come from? And why was Jesus baptized by John? If we go back to the Old Testament, we don’t see baptism exactly, but what we do see is a cleansing with water. … Continue reading