Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- Homosexuality and the Church
- Why We Fight! Happy Memorial Day!
- God Made a Response to Bad Things Happening
- Do We Have a Means to Start Over?
- Answering the Need of Truly Asking the Question
- Do We Know What It Says?
- How Seriously Do We Take It?
- Will You Explore the Truth of the Empty Tomb or Spread the Lie?
- What He Did After His Triumphant Entrance
- Evaluating Our Priorities
- Finding Peace in a World of Fear
- Where are we now, and what are we going to do about it?
- What Unconditional Love Is and Isn’t
- The Struggle of Evolution vs Christianity
- My New Book-The Tournament’s Price
- Keep Keeping On
- Weary and Scattered?
- Why is God’s Discipline So Hard to Figure Out?
- What Does It Mean to Shepherd the Flock?
- What If as a Christian We’re Not Always Called to be Nice?
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I am told, they change each time you pull up the page. So, exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, I would ask you, before your child gets on, to be my eyes and open and check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: Why is the wages of sin death?
I have a friend from the LGBT community. She and I have been friends for twenty years, and though we disagree on so many things we have kept a strong friendship and taught each other many things. For instance she … Continue reading
Are we reading the Bible for ourselves? Do we know what it says? Or do we just know what the pastors, teachers, and Bible study leaders tell us it says? Don’t get me wrong, these people can be a wonderful … Continue reading
There are subjects in the Bible that we take very seriously, but then there are those that feel so pervasive we kind of just find ourselves giving up on taking them seriously. Perhaps we’re asking ourselves the questions: If it … Continue reading
Last week we talked about how there is no neutral ground here on earth. Either we are darkness (sin and death) or we are of the light (God, His Righteousness, and life) What’s interesting about this is that this same … Continue reading
What if the baptisms we think of in the Bible as being of water actually are’t water baptisms? I know, it’s kind of a crazy thought, but bear with me. We have the Holy Spirit baptism of the disciples (Acts … Continue reading
Where does John the Baptist’s type of baptism come from? And why was Jesus baptized by John? If we go back to the Old Testament, we don’t see baptism exactly, but what we do see is a cleansing with water. … Continue reading