Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
- Christmas Song Psychology vs Christmas Carol Theology
- The Outcome and Revelation
- God’s Ways Are Not Our Ways
- A Promise and Presence that Remains
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: What if Jesus had sinned?
Where do temptations come from? Who can tempt us? Can God tempt us? How are we to respond to temptations? To answer these questions, let’s dig into a number of different passages in the Bible. Keeping in mind last weeks … Continue reading
It’s important to remind ourselves to have a Heavenly perspective when facing the realities of this world because when we view what is happening here in the light of eternity it radically alters our mindsets and our responses. Luk 23:39 … Continue reading
Jesus’s actions on earth were not the actions of resistance or weakness, but rather His actions were those of meekness (power under control). Jesus was born on the earth and willingly lived among us for roughly 30 years, at which … Continue reading
Last’s weeks concluding question was: If Jesus hadn’t lived a perfect life on earth, could He still have offered up Himself as our sacrifice? We can find the answer to this question in a number of verses, but we’re going … Continue reading