Find topics you are seeking by using the search bar below. If a topic isn’t here, mention it on my suggestions page, and I will try to write on it.
Given’s YA Suspense Novel
The Eighth Ransom Book Trailer
Given’s YA Action/Adventure Novel
- What Does the Lord Ask of Us?
- How Do You Make the Journey?
- The Word Resurrection
- Palm Sunday and All of Jesus
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 2)
- Biblical Truths Woven Into Fiction (Part 1)
- A Writer’s Experiences with Christians’ Perspectives on Fiction
- What Does it Mean To Honor Your Parents?
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 3)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 2)
- What is God’s Parenting Stye? (Part 1)
- Being Faithful in Little Things
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 2)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II (Continued Part 1)
- Side Trip Movie Review: Frozen II
- When You Don’t Feel Like Facing the New Year
- Christmas Song Psychology vs Christmas Carol Theology
- The Outcome and Revelation
- God’s Ways Are Not Our Ways
- A Promise and Presence that Remains
DiscussionThis blog is intended for discussion. Please, comment on new and old posts. I’d love to hear what you have to say.
I have no say over the adds on this site. I have been told they change each time you pull up the page, so exiting and reentering might help. If you are a concerned parent, please check to confirm the adds are not inappropriate before your child gets on. Thank you.
Worldview DefinitionWorldview: as defined by The Free Dictionary 1. The overall perspective from which one sees and interprets the world. 2. A collection of beliefs about life and the universe held by an individual or a group.
The 4 Killer QuestionsWhat do you mean by that? How do you know that's true? What difference does it make? What if you are wrong?
Tag Archives: The Salvation Message
Have you ever been trying to share the gospel with someone and found the gospel truths to just kind of feel awkward to express? “Jesus is the answer” and “Unless you repent from your sins, you are gong to hell” … Continue reading →
Why are the concepts of Sabbath and rest so significant in the Bible? I was recently reading through Hebrews and it struck me for the first time that Sabbath, Rest, and Salvation are all interlinked,. In Hebrews 3:18, 4:1-10 “And to … Continue reading →
What is a scandal exactly? The Oxford Dictionary defines it as “an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.” The thing about a scandal is that it’s all about what people think. Notice … Continue reading →
There is a big difference between wanting to be saved from judgment and wanting to be saved from sin. There are a lot of people out there who think what Christianity means is that they can be saved from judgement, … Continue reading →
Have you ever been silenced by someone who didn’t want to hear the whole truth? They want to be told that Jesus and God are loving and that God will accept them just the way they are, sin and all, … Continue reading →